duminică, 12 octombrie 2014

Rejecting Autumn

       It was Saturday morning when my best friend and I decided that we should definitely go for the idea of a photo-shoot that day. Her cute, little camera was already prepared, the playlist was chosen, all we had to do was to grab a handful of joy and stuff it into our pockets. 
         As soon as I got there, I couldn't miss the chance to photograph the sun wrapping the whole city with its bright sunshine


          As you could see in the pictures above, but also on my Tumblr and Instagram, I have a huge crush on ANY kind of landscapes. They give me a feeling of loneliness. But not that
kind of loneliness you feel when you're sad and alone, but the one that you really enjoy. The one you thank God about, because he gave you the opportunity to see so much beauty with your own eyes.



     Even if it's already the second month of Fall, the sun is still fighting the bad weather.
Although the Halloween is getting closer and the rain boots have already appeared in our dressing room, the leaves of the trees are still green and intact. 



          I like to come here and catch a glimpse at everything that surrounds me. Whenever I'm feeling alone, I enjoy sitting on one of the cold stones, in a suffocating silence, forgetting the people around me, noticing that everything is so little and fragile from up here...




        And after that, I'd probably fall into a trance and all my bad thoughts will come back and I'll start crying, but that's a whole other story. Let's stay focused on ours. 




        Even if the summer colours slowly start to fade, the summer within our hearts won't. Well, until winter comes and we'll fall in love with the snow fights, cinnamon smell and the hot chocolate taste.

 
           
           We had a lot of fun at the photo-session, really. Because lately, I didn't spent so much time with her, unfortunately. We finally opened up to each other and got closer (Oh, thank God).  



          As long as the sun shines bright in the sky and the warm, fresh air will still wrap me up, the summer won't leave my head or heart. Cheers to the warm autumn vibes! 



       Thank you for reading and I guess I'll see you soon! Until then, I would love if you could leave a comment or chat me directly, telling me if I should write my posts in rumanian, too. It would help me a lot, thank you! Make today the best day you've ever lived, cheers! xx



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu