sâmbătă, 15 noiembrie 2014

Autumn Wardrobe: Rosegold Details

 Remarking that the time is running with huge steps from us, one of my dear friends and I thought we'd do something that will remind people of a couple of good/funny things about us. So, I finally took my time to spend a quality day with my gurl and this is what we ended up doing:
      Firstly, we finally managed to do one of our old projects, more precisely the WHISPER CHALLENGE. We had so much fun filming it, oh my God! I bet you can see that in the video, teehee! (Sorry for my uncontrollable laugh)
      Secondly, we thought that presenting one of my detailed autumn outfits wouldn't be a bad idea, so we jumped right into it. 

       
     I chose a really simple outfit: a baby pink sweater, black pants, a black leather jacket and black boots, worn with rose-gold accessories and styled with a messy hair bun. 


This is pretty much how the upper part of the outfit looks like: Only sweater, accessorised with a H&M necklace and a set of Pimkie bracelets






         I first wanted to wear those bracelets, but after a couple of minutes I realized that I would rather go for this stunning rose gold watch. And I did't regret a thing, this watch gave a touch elegance to my simple outfit. 

HEEERE'S MY MESSY HAIR-BUN, teehee






As you can see, I spend a lot of time on instagram, so go check out my profile for more infos about my daily routine, wish lists and my upcoming projects 
    Thank you for reading, I hoped this post gave you an idea of a simple autumn outfit, girls! If you'd like to keep in touch with me or give me any recommendations for my next post, here're the like for my social medias: InstagramFacebookTumblrAsk.fm. Until next time!xx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu