duminică, 30 noiembrie 2014

Frozen Thoughts




         "You're always haunted by the idea you're wasting your life", that's what Chuck Palahniuk definitely guessed about my everyday life. 




           I bet you all have though about this thing at least once, didn't you? Standing in front of the computer, scrolling down your smartphone, looking for anything to do but learning or just staring at the walls, wandering, asking yourself what are you doing with your life. 
Come on! I can't be the only one doing this!
           Anyways, I can say that lately, my mind was a huge mess! I had no idea what was happening with my life, because every single thing was passing by in a huge rush. 
Can't say that I had a bad episode in my life, that would be an enormous lie. Actually, things stated getting better every day: the relationships between my family, friends and I; the effort that I was making for school started to show up, therefore my grades, together with my confidence grew up. Also, my extra activities are beginning to take shape: I find more and more interesting things to do. Why? You know why? It's because of me. Because I've always wanted to be better, to do better. And so I did! I raised my standards above my level and I slowly started to crawl up to them. Let me introduce you to my world, let me present you the first step I took. 

          I started to take a look around me. What did I see? It was a huge mess, I couldn't understand what the people around me were saying. I felt like I was going crazy. But slowly, I realised that everything that surrounds me, has got its beauty. And I'm not saying this just for you to think that I'm a positive person. (Actually, I'm a pessimist and I'm trying to change that.) 

But...really, every single detail has got its beauty, but no everyone can see it. If you look closely, you'll notice that you're blessed with so many good things and in so many beautiful ways.
If you do not notice, take this into account:
Everything that surrounds you is based on your attitude. If you think negatively, you'll attract negativity. Therefore, there will be a lot of bad things happening in your life. If you love the people and the atmosphere around you, you'll definitely attract love, respect and bliss. 
But, there's a thing you must take into account: You can't have a life full of happiness if you're surrounded by idiots. People are mean and they either want to kiss you, kill you or be you. So make sure that you are in the right group of people, make sure that they won't have a bad impact upon you, make sure that they make you happy. 

          The second step I took, was to stop judging other people.

There was a time when I used to judge people a lot and to laugh at them. I regret that so much, that you can't even imagine. So if you do bully someone or laugh about them, stop right now! NOW is the right time to stop and think! Think that they have a heart too and think how broken it is. Maybe they don't dress as good as you, because of the lack of money. They're not as beautiful as you, because that's how God wanted them to be. Just because He was more generous with you, doesn't give you the right to laugh at them. They're don't behave and they don't think like you, they're not as smart as you, because of the environment they lived in. Stop judging each other and more, stop thinking that he or she or them could change the world. You know who can change the world? Well, take a look in the mirror! Be the change in this world and stand up for your own rights and happiness. 




         For my fellows in Romania, if you didn't heart Tudor Chrila's message yet, go check it out right now:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR0h4QITcm4. There are 7 minutes of deep words, which can change your point of view about many things. 

To find out more, follow me on: InstagramTumblrFacebook and Ask.fm. Until next time!x




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu