miercuri, 5 noiembrie 2014

Busy as a bee


    Hey guys! I've been trying to keep up with you, with the routine and atmosphere that surrounds me, but it was just too much. Don't think of anything bad, it's quite the contrary. 
    In the last couple of weeks, a lot has been going through my mind, my head and my heart. I tried to help and coordinate with my mates in order to run a wonderful prom for the freshman and I think we did a pretty good job.
Moreover, I started a dancing collaboration and I tried to get as prepared as I could for my first performance as a back-up dancer. 
One more thing I am taking into account every day is my blog. I am thinking of opening my blog on a better and higher qualified site. I'm working on it every time when I find the opportunity and the time to. 
Besides my hobbies, guess what? I'm about to...well, redecorating is too minimalist. I'm am totally changing my room! Starting with the style, keeping an eye on every single detail around. So, I'm pretty busy every afternoon, putting  everything into boxes and suiting them one-by-one. 
Of course, we can't forget about the school, which is so entertaining, joyful and pleasant. (I speak fluent sarcasm, btw) We all have that problem, I know, so I won't include this on my "weep list". 
      Even though I'll get involved in more and more activities from now on, I will try to take my time to write down my new ideas at least once a week on my blog. Promise! And as soon as I achieve my goal (opening my new blog) you'll be the first ones to find out about! 




    Until next timeee!x

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu