joi, 21 august 2014

Brasov: Probably the best city in the world

   
       Last week was the kind-of-the-fun-week of my holiday. I decided with two of my best friends to go on a road trip to Brasov, a lively city in Romania, which is one of my favorite cities too! But...our road trip ended up to be a railway trip, hahaha! So on a torrid monday afternoon, we left our city with the destination Brasov. The following images (and the video that you'll find at the end of the post) are the consequences of the slow, crawling trains in Romania. 





        It was a long trip all way down to Brasov, but time passes by really fast when you're with your friends. I was so happy arriving to my second home, seeing my relatives again.

Just my uncle being himself
Oh Grandpa, how I've missed you...


          First Day: Pool Day

        There was this awesome Aqua Park in Brasov with lots of pools, a couple of slides and some trampolines, where we had a lot of fun (only a photo, because we were really active that day, hahaha! But you'll see more of what we did in the movie at the bottom of the page).
     
         The next days we just walked around the city, admiring the sculptures that surrounded us, having the time of our life. Just us walking on the empty, lonely, century old streets and buildings that didn't fall apart, despite the rough ages. 


Ordinary pictures aren't for us








      The next day, we continued our journey to the "Brasov" landmark ( you can see it in the picture above) and we took some great snaps from the top of the world, that's how I like to call it. 









         More, we spent a couple of hours in a huge adventure park. If you'd like to discover more of our adventures in this beautiful city, watch the movie below. 
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCRn1vFIOzo  

        Thank you for wasting your precious life, finding out more about mine, haha! Until next time! Maybe I'll manage to find a more interesting subject to write about ( Summer Well).  
          Stay tuned! 

Cameras: GoPro Hero3 silver edition & Nikon D3100

Guurls: Dorli: TwitterInstagramYoutube Channel
              Niki: TwitterInstagram & also our Photographer

    I post really often on other social medias as well. If you want to know more about my daily life, you can also find me on: FacebookInstagramTwitterYoutubeTumblr and Ask.fm

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu