luni, 4 august 2014

Update post

     
          I was about to start writing the new post, when I thought "Woaaah, dude! Calm down! They don't know anything about the day when you'll post something new, so how could they follow and support you?"
          So here I am, writing an update post, where you can find more information about when and what I will post the next weeks/months.
           I'll be writing a post every week and I was thinking about posting it on Thursdays. Hope that it's okay for you. I'm going to keep posting about my experiences and passions. If you guys have any recommendation for my future posts, I would love to hear them, really! Any funny challenges (I'm thinking about making videos too), any tags(boyfriend tag, my first time tag, etc) or whatever's going through your brilliant minds, I would be glad to try any of them :) 
           See you on Thursday with the new post about my biggest passion. Till then, enjoy these unique summer days! xx

                                       

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu